Dedicated to posts about geology as seen through my eyes as a geoscientist. I strive to cover topics such as popular geoscience news, pictures and descriptions of geologic adventures, and teaching geologic concepts using different media.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Instagram photos

In my quest to try new things, I thought I would sign up for the social media platform Instagram.  This Instagram account is a continuation of this blog where I hope to post interesting, fun, or just cool pictures of items related to geology. The title of the Instagram account is about the same as the title for this blog. I like the title of the Instagram account because my pictures are really like you are looking through the eyes of a geologist (haha)! For example, my first post was a picture of a crawfish burrow that my wife and I saw in Beaumont, TX!  I especially thought this was fun because I studied burrows just like this during my masters and PhD. I tried to include a feed to my Instagram account in this blog, but failed miserably.  For right now I will just post the link in this post, and I will also put up a link under a tab that I will label "Favorite Links" or something similar to that.  Please follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment